Thursday, December 2, 2010

Water Slide Model Wdgie

Sergio Ramos apologized to the children for their attitude




Sergio Ramos yesterday gave a press conference which said "have apologized to his fellow Xavi and Carles Puyol . Most important of all he said is this: "
I just worry about the magnitude of this, we are referring to many children and that image broadcasting the Classic is not good, so I apologize to all those kids who saw that picture of me. "


Fortunately that has realized and was able to ask for forgiveness, realizing that many children who follow him. I just hope not to repeat such actions in the field of play. I applaud that the press has given much importance to apologize S. Ramos to children. It's a good sign that something is changing .... I do not tire of repeating: "Educate everyone."

0 comments:

Post a Comment