Monday, April 25, 2011

Aching Knees Pregnancy

Random

Roll the dice to fall into a box is best left to the games, the important things should not be left to chance, but sometimes by chance of life you are living experiences they did not.

I always like to plan photo shoots, but this time I did something different, I wanted to experiment with this issue this session so I did not focus, with natural light by choosing a random day without knowing that time would do.

I woke up one day, was the day to make the session "Chance." No previous plans sought clothes and makeup and an element that I could serve, dice it had on hand went well with the track and then did the photos. Was a very quick meeting, I took less than an hour taking pictures, as regards the issue was also quite fast.




0 comments:

Post a Comment